Cretures Of The Shadows

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cretures Of The Shadows

Hellow This is are clan's (CTS) website Total Members = 7 Total active members = 5

New website, not the new forum!! New forum is still being worked on. Check out the new website here http://creaturesoftheshadows.weebly.com/

2 posters

RolePlay here!

Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter
    Creatures Of The Shadows Value:
    RolePlay here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100RolePlay here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
    Creatures Of The Shadows Race: Wolf
    Creatures Of The Shadows: Sadie~ Alpha, Female

RolePlay here! - Page 2 Empty Re: RolePlay here!

Post  Sadie101 Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Lol sure.))

Sadie glared at Aspin. "I'm not leaving without him! I've had pups her before, I can do it again!" she snarled, and stood walking towards the top of the mountain as the clouds above them let loose yet another thunderstorm. Sadie continued to walk, and ignored the cold water running through her already soaked fur.

(I rped! Lol it's kinda fun starting over? Ish? Lol)
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter
    RolePlay here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100RolePlay here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
    Creatures Of The Shadows Race: Fox
    Creatures Of The Shadows: Curte~ Alpha Fox , Male, The Holly

Post  Curte Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:35 am

XD yeah))
    Aspin shrugged and using his tail pointed in the direction of the Fox Clans camp, in a calm tone he says "Curte and I will be at the Foxes alpha den so if you want to come than come." With that he turned from Sadie and swam back across the river heading for the camp.
    ((Sorry, just found the website cause I had to swirch computers.))
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 am

Sadie glared after him. She sighed, then followed a little more slowly with narrowed eyes.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Aspin slowed his pace down a little so he was walking right next to Sadie, then said "I promis you he is going to come back", a flash of sympathy went through his eyes before he turned his attention back infront of them. They were almost to the camp when Aspin stopped to hunt for the Clan and Sadie. His ears perked up as the smell of squrill ran through him, instantly dropping down to a hunter crouch he stalked forward till he was in punciny length away. The wind suddenly changed direction but to late for the squril, he killed it with the sweep of a paw. Going back to Sadie Aspin dropped the squril and went back to huting.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:23 pm

The member 'Curte' has done the following action : Rock Toss

'CTS Gift Roll' :
    RolePlay here! - Page 2 D4
    Result :
    RolePlay here! - Page 2 Get_out_of_jail_free_card_business_card-p24064003
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Sadie looked down at the squirrel, and took a few bites then layed down. She refused to eat any more, and sighed. "Why won't you answer my questions!?" she said to him, then spotted a rabbit not far away. She stood and raced after it. Her pregnancy slowed her down, but she always was fast. She lunged onto the rabbit, killing it instantly with her long teeth. She dropped it next to the squirrel, and sat watching for Aspins reaction.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Aspin sat up from were he was stalking intime to see her go after the rabbit. After she dropped it near his squrill he nodded approval saying "That was a good catch." Then he turned his attetion to a fawn laying in the grass. Aspin spotted the fawn when it layed down and the doe ran off to get something away from its baby. Stalking up to it he got ready to punce but as he pounced the fawn bolted uo to run. Just missing his mark Aspin clung onto the fawns side and pulled himself up to its neck, bitting into it he and feeling the blood start to fizzle out of his mouth he dropped following the fawn at a quick yet steady paste. After thefawn dropped he pulled it back dropped it to ask Sadie to grab the squrill and rabbit then picked up and drug int to the center of the abbandone Two-leg's nest.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:13 pm

She grabbed the half eaten squirrel, and the rabbit easily following after Aspin. She dropped the prey next to the fawn, and walked past the growing group of foxes with narrowed eyes. She was bigger than the foxes, but her instincts screamed at her to find a den far away from the foxes. She stalked past a group of young foxes playing, and caused them to stop. They stared up at her, and ran squealing to their mothers. "Aspin!" she barked. "I need to speak to you in Curtes den at sundown." she said, and walked into the abandoned two-leg nest that still faintly held her mates scent.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:13 pm

((The fox pups would not squel and run O_O They would keep on there play and maby look up :/)) Aspin nodded at Sadie before jumping onto the cage of herbs. "All foxes abble to come around the cage, I got news for you." All the foxes gatherd around Aspin looking up at him with there ears perked and there eyes full of curosity. "Sadie, leader of the wolves," he announced after all the foxes were in sight "is pregnet with Curte, are alpha's, pups and we shall respect her and treat her as Curtes mate." Jumping down he made his way through the chattering foxes to vanish into Curte's den. Sitting down Aspin perked his ears and asked "What did you want to talk about, his eyes were still emotionless just like they have been the whole time except the flash of sympathy.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Pfft. Sadie is all angry with Aspin, and creepy right now. Lol and she is giant to e pups? O.o))
    Sadie looked at him. "You told me that when I returned here with you, you would tell me how to find him." she didn't speak Curtes name, but it was clear who she was speaking about. "How do we find him, and where is he?" she said quietly, and layed down with her back legs jutting to her side. "All I want is him back. Please, just tell me where we can find him." she said flattening her ears against her head.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:38 am

((That dosent mean they are scared Razz they are brave little pups and the Fox Clan is bigger and stronger than the normal fox.))
    Aspin shook his head "I said I could let you see him, not find him." Sighing Aspin added wwe must wait till the moon is high." With that he turned and stalked off to his small den outside of camp to wait for moonhigh. (AAAHHHHHH I forgot to rp Curte through all that. I shall post it all here >:/ <--- dtermined face))

RIGHT AFTER CURTE GOT TOOK
    Curte woke up in a cave that reeked of The Scale, he looked out of the cave entrance after rounding a corner and there was a real heavy storm. The Scale scent was a couple hours fainted and there is no way they could get back in this storm, so Curte went to back of the cave were there was a trinkle of water from outside and washed his fur so it wont be stained with blood. After the storm Curte heard the scream of The Scale approaching so he sprinted out of the cave and into a small space that coverd his scent and hid him from The Scale.Curte made his way down the mountain, when the notorious Wandering Cliffs starrted to crumble Curte could see the dust and feel the ground move. Not thinking Sadie is even near it Curte headed back down the mountain in the direction of home. weeks went by and he seemed to be maknig little progress because the jagged edges, only about a day Curte thought that is how long it would take to get off these mountains. It would actually take him a longer.

((REMBER THIS!!!!! The foxes will not fear you at all!! XP
    Doofes (use to be fox Beta) barged in and growled at them, she tried to get the other foxes to help her kill Sadie but they refused to attack Sadie or Crystal. Sadie ended up being a reason to kill Doofes and all the foxes were happy, being Doofes was a lying thief and they all knew but Curte. Vanishing from camp they all returned with a small pray like rabbits or squirrels, and piled it all in front of Sadie. One of them spoke saying "Two of you go bury Doofes, Sadie" he bowed his head then looked back up at her "We thank you for giving us a reason to kill that pest. Take this food for that, and being Curte gave you that necklace we accept you as a alpha. Curte is our most trusted and best alpha, and he chose you so now we put full trust into you and accept you as family and alpha." He bowed his head again as did the other foxes. By know Crystal started to walk off but Sadie asked het to wait, Crystal waited while Sadie.))
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 am

Razz okay lol))

Sadie growled, and curled up. She sighed as she tried to sleep. In the end she just stood pacing in the den growling the entire time. She followed Curtes strongest scents, eventually covering them up with her own, and moving on to another part of the den. Her frustration growing and growing as she paced, her growls a steady stream of curses to herself, and the mountain on which she came from.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 am

Aspin streched and left his little den he went for the kill pile. Grabbing a rabbit and fish Aspin strooled over to Curte's den and dropped the rabit barking to Sadie "Eat for the strength to see Curte." Crouching down Aspin ate the fish he picked out for himself.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 am

Sadie glared at the rabbit, but continued to pace. "I'm strong enough to see him without the rabbit." she snapped, her ears perking at every sound outside the den.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Aspin shook his head than said "You do not want to see him unless you eat" with that Aspin turned and walked out of the den.

Curte stoped at a little puddle of water, he looked at his reflection closing his eyes a small voice told him to stay by this water.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Sadie snarled. "You don't know me!" she snarled at him. She took a bite of the rabbit, and growled as she started pacing again. Her frustration turning into just random emotions. Finally she stopped, and fell to the ground. "Curtes, I need you..." she whispered before falling asleep, exhaustion taking it's toll on her.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Aspin sighed and layed down keeping watch on Sadie outside Churte's den.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:42 pm

She dreamt of Curtes, and awoke to the distant sound of thunder. She lunged out of the top story window, and slid down the roof. "He's up there! I need to see him!" she gowled to Aspin. "Now!"
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Aspin looked at her and barked "After you finish your food" then turned his head
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:35 pm

"I'll eat when I see him!" she growled stubbornly. "I ate the squirrel, and part of the rabbit! Now please let me see him!" she pleaded, her pleads becoming more and more desperate. "Please!"
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:48 pm

I told you you must eat the" Aspin snapped at her than more calmly added "Otherswise the pups will die in the process.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Sadie snarled. He had hit a nerve. She lunged forwards, and snapped at him. "Don't tell me anything about pups! You know nothing about me, and how strong I am!" she warned, her fur bristling. She knew many foxes were probably watching, but she didn't care. She just wanted Aspin to know what he'd done by saying what he had said. "You should watch what you say Aspin. You don't know how strong, or weak I am. Only Curtes knows me!" she snapped, and went for Aspin again.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Aspin doged to the side and leaped onto a wooden plank above Sadies head and sayed calmly "I know more than you think and I said nothing about you being weak, but I know more about your pups than you as of right now. " Than he added more sharpley "Maby if you would just listen and be friendlyer all your answers will be answerd." With that he leaped through a hole in the second floor. Looking out the window he saw the foxes were all sleeping but the Dawn patrol heading out.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 pm

She snarled, and paced. She didn't want to be friendly. What she wanted was her mate. "He won't help me, then I'll help myself." she said to herself, and grabed the rabbit. She ate all of it, then ate the squirrel. When she finished both of the creatures, she stood and started pacing around the camp. Soon she stopped, and turned. "I ate! Come here Aspin! I ate! Are you happy now!?" she howled, not caring if she woke any of the foxes. She cared about them, but at the moment she was confused, sad, and angry.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Aspin leaped from the roof od Curte's den snapping at Sadie "Be quiet no other fox can know about this." Turning he flicked his tail for Sadie to follow. Without cheacking to see if she was following he vanished beneth the braken that became thicker and thicker to were Aspin had to stop and make sure Sadie could make it through. "Just a little farther" his tone was softer than usal, he took a sharp right turn and crouched were his belly fur scrapped the ground. Luckly for Sadie he was almost the same heigh as her so she should bable to fit. The brambles turned to sharp thorns that twisted around them forming a tunnel that seemed to lead to a dead end infront of them. As they approched the wall of thorns Aspin's eyes glew some making a quick flash of light then the thorns separated and Aspin stood straight up and stalked into the dark tunnel. "Follow my smell" He murmred as the braken closed behind them making it impossible to see, he added "No talking from now till we get there." After what seemed like endless corners, a small light started to show up around one more corner. Rounding the last corner a bright light filled a cave deep beneth the ground and Aspin let out a sigh looking at the pool of water that was lighting the cave. "We are here" Aspin barked quietly than added "We must drink the water at the same time than close your eyes and I have to do the rest, but whatever you do do not open your eyes others wise the whole thing will ruiend." With that he crouched at the endge of the water with his ears perked if Sadie wanted to say something.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:04 am