Cretures Of The Shadows

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cretures Of The Shadows

Hellow This is are clan's (CTS) website Total Members = 7 Total active members = 5

New website, not the new forum!! New forum is still being worked on. Check out the new website here http://creaturesoftheshadows.weebly.com/

2 posters

RolePlay here!

Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter
    Creatures Of The Shadows Value:
    RolePlay here! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100RolePlay here! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
    Creatures Of The Shadows Race: Fox
    Creatures Of The Shadows: Curte~ Alpha Fox , Male, The Holly

RolePlay here! - Page 4 Empty Re: RolePlay here!

Post  Curte Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:26 pm

((I am unable to get on till we get a internet upgrade, but I have been working hard at a new map ^^))
    Aspin looking at the water, that had a misty blue floating over it, said "Look here". Touching the water with the tip of his paw Aspin started to whisper something, the whisper seemed to be repeated as his eyes grew brighter, they were glowing a dark red color, like blood. An image appeared in the dark murky water, a image of a den. The den was in a forest, it seemed about midday and the only sound was that of the breeze. White glowing eyes were peering out of the den at something behind a blueberry bush, the bush gave a shake and a brown rabbit appeared. Black and Red flashed out of the den, all of a sudden it was pinned to the ground. The creature that was pinned to the ground was a fox that looked like a more small and more fluffy than Curte. The creature on top was a fox to, it looked like Aspin but smaller, more fluffy, and his eyes were fully black.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter
    RolePlay here! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100RolePlay here! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
    Creatures Of The Shadows Race: Wolf
    Creatures Of The Shadows: Sadie~ Alpha, Female

Post  Sadie101 Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Sadie watched and somewhat smiled when spotted Curte. She watched him closely, and easily noticed Aspin pinning Curte.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Keeping his eyes on the image, Aspin whispers "Curte and I had a great life as pups, it was always fun and no danger." As he spoke the image ran red till another one showed. The scene changed, A lake stretched out in front of Aspin, but it was no normal lake the water was red. Aspin appeared to be a teenager now. A misty muck was over the lake, but it was not still it was moving toward Aspin at a fast paste. The mist started to take form of a giant creature, it appeared mixed between every single creature on the planet. Aspin spoke again still keeping his eyes on the image "That is my dad, the devil". The image began to move again, The devil was now dragging Aspin toward the blood red water. A flash of black and orange indicated Curte has entered the image. Smashing into the side of Aspin's dad, Curte yelled something, but no sound could be heard being they were just images. With his dads loosened grip on Aspin's scruff, Aspin managed to wiggle free. Instead of running Aspin turned to face his dad and he was mumbling something, his eyes grew brighter and a dark fog fell from his mouth. Curte fled to the forest line and watched as the fog surrounded Aspin's father, making him choke. The behind the devil started to thrash violently on the shore, making waves that grew bigger every second until they were big enough to swallow up Aspin's father. Aspin started to shake his head violently back and forth as if in pain, Curte ran to him but something stopped him from going any closer than a tail length away. Flowing from the lightened sky and water little streams were entering Aspin's eyes, when it finally stopped and Aspin looked up his eyes had white, but still some darkness remained. The image begain to fade to a white light again and Aspin looked up at Sadie.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

She was tensed, and staring at the picture with some hidden emotion in her eyes. "Is that why Curte went to hell?" She mumbled, her ears pinned on her head. She started to move but ended up wincing. "I want out of here. Get me out of here." She said starting to stand up, the fur on her back standing on end when she looked at Aspin.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Aspin nodded and a portal fomed that he stepped through. After making sure Sadie was through he said in a hushed voice "Curte went to hell because he helped me make my final decision to be good not evil" after a short pause "Curte's dad is above us all, mine is below. Me eyes are how they are because the I have a lot more good in me than darkness." Looking around Curte's den Aspin yawned, using up his energy made him tired.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Sadie looked at him and surprisingly regretted her actions. She pulled a rabbit from her stash and dropped it at her paws. She sighed and layer down, her swollen stomach making it difficult to get comfortable. "Please let me find him. I know those mountains better than I know myself." She pleaded. Her eyes flicked back to Aspin and her anxiety returned as Curte's scent filled her nose. "I know what's dangerous, and where is safe. I can travel at night so I won't be seen by the scales, or humans..." She said quickly.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Aspin shook his head saying "You said you well stay here if I told you why me and Curte are alike." pausing he added "I will keep my promise to Curte at any cost!" With that Aspin turned and left the den, he leaped up onto a rock outside Curte's den where he could see Sadie. The only thing you could see of Aspin was his eyes glowing white with little red. Aspin sat like a statue keeping an eye over Sadie. Even though he may not show it Curte being up in the mountains hurt him bad.

Curte perked his ears at the distant sound of the ruble crashing down the side of the mountain. Moving at a fast paste to avoid the tumbling mountain, from where he was who could just get the familiar smells of home.

((May you please check you inbox, I have sent Private messages to all the leaders.))
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 pm

((I got the message))

Sadie growled. She sat and looked out of the den towards the mountain. She yawned and the movement made her wince. "Anyday now." She mumbled with her eyes still on the mountain.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm

(So do you agree with the main story line idea?))
    Aspin tilted his head back looking at the stars, than back down to Curte's den were Sadie layed.

Curte after traveling for weeks on end with no rest finally decided he better stop for a little while. A little stream travelled down the mountain and Curte lapped up some water, he looked at his reflection and noticed how bad he looked. "I need to find a place to clean up" he said to himself while looking down the stream 'this must lead to at least a small stream I could use.' Following the stream Curte saw trees lining the bottom of the mountain and picked up his paste until he could feel the grass beneath his paws. 'Finally something not hard on the paws' Curte though as he picked his way through the trees to were the stream widened. Leaping into the stream he cleaned up real nice and rested again.
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

I do.))

She moved around the den, and started to drag moss, and rabbit fur. She began to prepare the den for the soon to come pups. Finally she walked from den and pulled a few mouthfuls of feathers from a bird. She brought them back into the den, and to the large nest in the corner of the den.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Aspin watched Sadie and shook his head mumbling "Females". Jumping down from the rock he was perched on, Aspin followed Sadie into Curte's den. After watching Sadie a little longer with his head tilted Aspin asked "Are you having pups soon?"

((Sent all leaders another pm))
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

She nodded and nosed at the nest. She didn't stop until the nest was perfect. Her ears perked as she realized Aspin was in the den. Instinct had begun to take over her mind. She looked at the nest, then around the den. "I'll be having them very soon."
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Aspin nodded than adked "Shall I send the healer t watch you? and make sure the birth is all good?"
    Sadie101
    Sadie101
    Leaders
    Leaders

Charecter

Post  Sadie101 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:26 pm

"No. I am fine." She said quietly. She didn't exactly like being watched when having pups.
    Curte
    Curte
    Admin
    Admin

Charecter

Post  Curte Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Aspin nodded "Ok but she will sit outside the door incase, you need her." Aspin hurried out toward the healers den. (We are moving this rp to the new forum, this forum is getting shutdown in the near future, or well become deactive.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 am